Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Story Has Been Sent

MASTER'S PERSONAL LOG:

I just finished the story/article on ABISHAG and putting her up for sale. I sent it off to Mark Pillsbury at "CRUISING WORLD" and I'll wait to see what comes from it. Truth be told, I expect to get a "form letter" email but that's OK. Like writing this blog, writing that letter/article was very cathartic.

I haven't been able to get down the boat as the "plague" is still ragging. It is limited now to a cough and an occasional chill and fever, but it is going away. Actually, the weather is not yet appropriately cold enough fr me to go down and finish the winterizing. I really feel the need to suffer for some reason.

No word on the condo and no word on ABISHAG. I am afraid that I am going to go 0 for 2!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So. I guess a job is totally out of the question?

Anonymous said...

"Jesus hear us, and let our cry come unto Thee."

That voiceless cry, that comes from anguished hearts, is heard above all the music of Heaven.
It is not the arguments of theologians that solve the problems of a questioning heart,
…but the cry of that heart to Me, and the certainty that I have heard.