Saturday, April 10, 2010

And On It Goes ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

MASTER'S PERSONAL LOG:

There must be someone to whom I can report my Physical Therapist! Vicious! Heartless! Unyielding! Without pity or remorse! I find it hard to believe that such workouts as I am forced to undergo can possibly be within the bound of proper medicine or even the law! When one of the little old blue-haired ladies with whom I share this therapist keep muttering "bastard" and "son-of-a-bitch" under their breath, you know something must be wrong!

Ah yes, but then, I am getting better and by the end of the week (next) should be crutchless. That's a good thing as I need to get down to start work on ABISHAG. I am acting on the assumption ( yes, I know all about not to "assume") but with only one, count 'em one(1), nibble, I dare say she won't be sold this year, which means that she will be sailed though exactly how I am going to swing this financially is still a bit of a mystery. But I love a good mystery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No gift is poor if it expresses the true Love of the giver.

So to Me,

… your heart’s gifts are rich and precious.

Rejoice in My glad acceptance as you bring your Easter offerings.

My children must make a stand.

“Come out from among them and be separate” was the command.

Today in life and work,

…in Love and service,

…My children must be outstanding.

I called a Peculiar People to make known My Name.

My servant Paul said,

… that My followers must be willing to be deemed “fools” for My Sake.

Be ready to stand aside and let the fashions and customs of the world go by,

…when My Glory and My Kingdom are thereby served.

Be known by the Marks that distinguish those of My Kingdom.

Be ready to confess Me before men.

To count all things as loss

…so that you may gain Me in your lives.